The Department of Residence Life in University Housing is seeking student leaders for 2018-2019. All of the Program Assistant positions give students great leadership experience while giving students the opportunity to bring your passions, to the job. If you like large scale event planning, have been a part of a Learning Community, value academics and inclusion, or even plan to be a House Fellow one day, these jobs would be perfect for you to gain skills and experiences to help you. These positions are flexible for student schedules and are open to any and all majors. You can find more about each of the positions on our website and other University Housing jobs here: https://www.housing.wisc.edu/jobs/student/
Current Openings: APPLY TODAY
- Residence Life Program Assistants (All Residence Halls)
- Academics & Inclusion Program Assistants (Center for Cultural Enrichment – CCE in Witte Hall)
- Learning Community Program Assistants (Specific to the location of the LC)
- Several other jobs have also been posted if Programming not your interest!
Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
Volunteer Abroad in Peru – AIESEC Info Session – RSVP: bit.ly/MadAIESECinfosession
- Tuesday, March 22nd in Grainger Hall, Room 2170
- Learn more about 15 positions open for volunteering in Arequipa, Peru
- Contribute towards the sustainable Development Goals
- Making a last week impact this Summer 2018 in Arequipa!
If you have any other questions feel free to contact Benjamin Nickles at email@example.com